[CSSOM] selectorText attribute

"the definition is quite good, but it's not clear what you can expect"

KHTML returns some "computed" selector text (or "mis-computed, as it
appears). It's a bug. Mozilla may also have a bug, it appears. It
would be kind of you to file a bug on https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/
and provide a testcase demonstrating the behavior you described,

Lots of improvements could be made regarding the Style module. For
example, getting selectorText as a List of Selector objects would be
very useful. Selector objects could then have a specificity property.

--
http://dhtmlkitchen.com/

--
http://dhtmlkitchen.com/