Re: specificity and user style sheets

From: Jonathan Chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 12:16:14 +0100
Cc: www-style@w3.org
To: Stanimir Stamenkov <stanio@myrealbox.com>, Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>

Re: specificity and user style sheets

bjoern and stanimir,

thank you for your response, however the use of ! makes almost no
difference due to "specificity" as per my previous email
for instance visit http://www.peepo.co.uk/mybbc or http://www.bbc.co.uk

 >>whilst there expectation might be that this would provide a
universal solution to their reading difficulties, in reality it
achieves almost nothing due to the approach to specificity taken by
the WG.

again apologies if I am missing something due to ignorance..

regards

Jonathan Chetwynd