[[css3-layout]] Accessibility issues and layout

From: <karl@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 05:05:52 -0000
To: www-style@w3.org

Hi,
This is a QA Review comment for "CSS3 Advanced Layout Module"
http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-css3-layout-20051215/
2005-12-15
1st WD

About http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-css3-layout-20051215/

We don't know if the WG has made the request for an accessibility review, but we were wondering if it could cause any accessibility problems. as reordering the flow of information inside the file and rendered on screen. If not done, please coordinate with WAI.

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/
      *** Be Strict To Be Cool ***