Re: Search Engine CSS

Thank you for reading my document, I really do appreciate it.

Although I think elements like the <nl> (navigation list) in XHTML 2
and the <nav> block (grouping elements together) from WHATWG are
defiantly the way to go.

I think that the "role" attribute will really help XHTML 2 cover most
of the thoughts I had for the different CSS rules.

But I suppose it will be a waiting game for the spec's to be finished
and the browsers to implement these features (are we hoping 10 years
for IE?)

As to you your comments about using <div>'s, your absolutely right
Philip, they are needed in a document, but I removed them to reduce
the size of the example while trying to showing a tree like structure
(parent and children relationships).

But this is now going off topic for the CSS mailing lists... so we
should leave it there.

Thank you all for your comments, and perhaps we can return to the
discussions on the future of CSS (I am still in favour of a version
at rule for example)...

	http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2004Mar/0215.html

Best Regards,
Craig