Re: Search Engine CSS

Hello Emrah,

I think its down to either using the robots.txt file, or the "robots"

Both of these methods are only work for whole pages... they cannot
target elements within the page (which is what I was attempting to
improve on).

But please remember that these methods only act as a guide... some
robots might/will ignore them.

http://www.searchtools.com/robots/robots-txt.html
http://www.robotstxt.org/wc/meta-user.html

Craig