Re: [Selectors], XSLT, and a browser's internal view of an xml document

Lachlan Hunt wrote:

> I think he's suggesting some kind of css:style attribute that can be
> used on any arbitrary element, somewhat like the XHTML style attribute.
>
> <foo css:style="color: green;">bar</foo>
>
> xml:style may be a little more suitable for that, though I doubt it
> would ever be accepted either since, like the (X)HTML style attribute,
> it fails to separate semantics from the presentation.

Lachlan, I don't think you have to worry about that. If such an attribute is
refused, we'll just end up with the common admission of the generic 'style'
attribute everywhere. It will be bad design but that's life when pragmatism
is left behind perfectionnism.

My 2 eurocents.

</Daniel>