Re: I18n comment: syntax document

From: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 20:02:30 +0000 (UTC)
To: ishida@w3.org, Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Cc: www-style@w3.org, public-i18n-core@w3.org

On Sat, 21 Jan 2006 ishida@w3.org wrote:

> Comment: Please add a link to the Syntax document, and make it a
> dependency.

This is an official comment on behalf of the CSS working group.

On Mon, 23 Jan 2006, Felix Sasaki wrote:

> see my reply to a mail from Daniel about the unclearness of dependency
> of this draft on CSS.

We do not understand why it seems unclear.

I have made no change to the spec in response to this comment. In the
likely event that this does not satisfy your request, please explain
exactly what it is you would like to see, with your reasoning.

Cheers,