Re: [css3] Suggestions and comments: Objects transformation & border images

From: Ministeyr <ministeyr@free.fr>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 09:34:25 +0000
To: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
CC: www-style@w3.org

Ah, didn't know that, sorry. But it doesn't allow to flip the image,
though...
As I think about it now, it might be too much overhead to always have to
specify each image in a border-image separately, like I suggested in my
previous mail, so the default syntax is probably way faster and better.
Still, what do you think of the possibility to change only one of the
corners or sides, in a border-image? Something like that:

div{
    border-image: url("global-border.png") 30px 30px 30px 30px round
stretch;}
div.redtop{
    border-top-left: url("tl-corner-red.png");
    border-top: url("top-red.png");
    border-top-left: url("tr-corner-red.png");
    //keeping the "global-border.png" for the rest of the border
}

Could both be compatible?

Thanks anyway