Re: Regarding Comma Separation

From: Kelly Miller <lightsolphoenix@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 21:45:04 -0500
To: HeroreV <herorev@yahoo.com>
CC: W3C Style List <www-style@w3.org>

Yeah, even that is better than using a comma-separated list of values.
The syntax for background: is already really ugly, and it's only going
to get more ugly as properties are added.  Making it a comma list will
multiply that by a huge factor.

--
http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/ - Get Firefox!
http://www.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/ - Reclaim Your Inbox!