Re: Regarding Comma Separation

Yeah, even that is better than using a comma-separated list of values.
The syntax for background: is already really ugly, and it's only going
to get more ugly as properties are added.  Making it a comma list will
multiply that by a huge factor.

--
http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/ - Get Firefox!
http://www.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/ - Reclaim Your Inbox!