Re: [CSS21] text-decoration on replaced elements that "contain text"

From: Kelly Miller <lightsolphoenix@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Jan 2006 04:15:35 -0500
To: Andrew Fedoniouk <news@terrainformatica.com>

I'm not what you would call an expert in CSS browser interpretations,
but I believe that the way underline is SUPPOSED to work says that the
inline-block should be underlined, not the words.

--
http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/ - Get Firefox!
http://www.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/ - Reclaim Your Inbox!