Re: [CSS21] text-decoration on replaced elements that "contain text"

I'm not what you would call an expert in CSS browser interpretations,
but I believe that the way underline is SUPPOSED to work says that the
inline-block should be underlined, not the words.

--
http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/ - Get Firefox!
http://www.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/ - Reclaim Your Inbox!