Re: CSS3 draft: multiple backgrounds concerns

From: Charlie Hayes <cosmotic@cybercoment.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 18:33:13 -0500
Cc: David Hyatt <hyatt@apple.com>, www-style@w3.org
To: Laurens Holst <lholst@students.cs.uu.nl>

Border-radius will only work in the most simple of cases. There needs
to be a more flexible way to get more complicated borders than border-
radius.

Obviously multiple-background images and border-image were designed
to help here, but they only help in a few situations. More work needs
to go into coming up with a better way to do this sort of thing, and
I really REALLY don't want to wait until CSS4 to get it.

-Charlie Hayes