Re: CSS3 draft: multiple backgrounds concerns

Border-radius will only work in the most simple of cases. There needs
to be a more flexible way to get more complicated borders than border-
radius.

Obviously multiple-background images and border-image were designed
to help here, but they only help in a few situations. More work needs
to go into coming up with a better way to do this sort of thing, and
I really REALLY don't want to wait until CSS4 to get it.

-Charlie Hayes