Re: [BULK] - Re: [XHTML2] Spirit of "1.1.3. XHTML 2 and Presentation" (PR#7759)

On Sat, 11 Feb 2006 20:35:49 +0100, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
wrote:
> That specification needs a revision first to say exaxtly how the
> contents of a referenced element are to be processed. (And a test suite
> for that too.) After that, implementing it might be an option. Error
> handling for the processing instruction itself would be nice to have too.

See also:
  <http://hixie.ch/tests/adhoc/xml/styling/pi/internal/>

I believe the relevant WG has already been informed but they haven't
started doing anything with it yet unfortunately.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>