Re: [BULK] - Re: [XHTML2] Spirit of "1.1.3. XHTML 2 and Presentation" (PR#7759)

From: Kelly Miller <lightsolphoenix@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 03:18:52 -0500
To: Orion Adrian <orion.adrian@gmail.com>
CC: www-style@w3.org

Actually, I'm of the opinon that like the DOM, CSS really needs a
globally applicable inclusion mechanism in XML.  As it is, it's still
mainly of use only in HTML.

Maybe an XML library that describes a generic style element and a
generic style attribute, which can be included in documents via
namespacing if the user wants to embed styling in the document for some
reason?

--
http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/ - Get Firefox!
http://www.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/ - Reclaim Your Inbox!