Using css for nice buttons

From: Jevos, Peter <Peter.Jevos@Oriflame-SW.Com>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 16:45:13 +0100
To: <www-style@w3.org>

Hello ,

I have one question. I examined some capabilities of CSS and I'd like to
create button.
Button with round corners, not rectangular. Easy and beautiful button.
I know I can use some image, but it has one problem.
I want to use it in my Squirrelmail and there are many translations. If
I'll use an image, there is specific (unchanged)size, and in case of
changing text (translation) in that button I need to change also image.
So , how could I change the button shape to round without using
background image ?

Thanks

pet