Extending CSS (was: Re: Question about linking CSS to XML vocabularies)

On Sat, 30 Dec 2006 12:47:25 +0100, Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org> wrote:
> A lightweight declarative means to declare properties that are
> interpreted via the getComputedStyle interface would be really valuable
> and something that was overlooked in previous work.

I don't think it was overlooked. CSS is designed in a way that everything
that is not understood will be dropped and therefore doesn't end up in the
CSSOM (CSS Object Model). I'm not sure if you really want to make it more
complex.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>