Re: [css3] Proposal

From: Andrew Fedoniouk <news@terrainformatica.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 19:44:39 -0800
To: "David Latapie" <david@empyree.org>, <www-style@w3.org>

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Latapie" <david@empyree.org>
To: <www-style@w3.org>
Sent: Monday, December 11, 2006 6:00 PM
Subject: Re: [css3] Proposal

> Le 11 déc. 06 à 08:54, Daniel Glazman a écrit :
>
>> BECSS is extinct. See XBL2 please.
>
> 1. Why isn't it stated as such?
> 2. What are the reason for extinction?
>
> Both these questions are genuine one; no attack implied.
>
> </david_latapie>
> http://blog.empyree.org/   U+0F00

I also would like to know answers on these questions.

I think it is enough to declare the 'behaviour' as a 'free' or 'custom'
attribute accepting arbitrary string value.
So script (or other client side code) can access it through
DOM 'style' attribute.

Having it simple script function can do event handlers binding
pretty easy and efficient.

Andrew Fedoniouk.
http://terrainformatica.com