[css-mobile] relate to css handheld media type?

From: Justin Thorp <juth@loc.gov>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 11:08:05 -0500
To: <www-style@w3.org>
Hey gang,

I was just curious how this document relates to setting a css media type [1] to handheld.  Would this profile specify what properties I could use for my handheld css?

Often handheld css's are implemented on top of the desktop css which mobile devices see.

I guess I am just confused how these all play together.

Cheers,
Justin

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-CSS2/media.html

Justin Thorp
Web Services - Office of Strategic Initiatives
Library of Congress
e - juth@loc.gov
p - 202/707-9541