Re: Selector for parent/predecessor?

On Tuesday 22 August 2006 22:15, David Hyatt wrote:
> It's not difficult to implement simple cases, but creating an
> implementation that can re-resolve efficiently when the selector is
> chained with descendant or sibling selectors is pretty difficult.

I was implying it would also be easy to also have it track dependencies and
re-resolve efficiently.  This however assumes that you have already solved
all the dynamic issues of the CSS3 Selectors module, which is indeed hard.

The issue is more that some possible selectors would never be efficient.

`Allan