Re: Summary

Andrés wrote:

> You are not even offering it, how do you now it's user base is narrow?
>
> On 8/15/06, Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> 1. CSS WG members, who are true maniacs and collect newspapers, books,
>>     restaurant menus and dozens of other print materials all around
>>     the world (I am _not_ kidding) have almost never seen need for those
>>     pseudos.

Because I am one of these maniac members of the WG collecting printed
material all around the globe ?

Newspapers and magazines use every single typographical or visual effect
they can afford, and that implies nice design, visibility, readability
AND often a bit of semantics too. And newspapers and magazines, all
around the globe never use ::last-letter ; they sometimes use ::after.
And they almost never use ::last-line.

Ditto.

</Daniel>