Re[2]: Summary (was: Proposed ::last-line and ::last-letter selectors)

From: Ron van den Boogaard <ron@ronvdb.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 23:58:13 +0200
To: www-style@w3.org

On Tue, 15 Aug 2006 18:25:28 -0300
"Andrés" <adelfino@gmail.com> wrote/schreef:

>You are not even offering it, how do you now it's user base is narrow?

Having been in and around the design-business for close to 30 years, it
seems to me that it is more than a fair assumption.

In this whole discussion I have only seen one example of where this
could perhaps be useful. That might be some indication of a narrow
user-base.

This is with regard to ::last-line. I can think up a few cases where
::last-letter might be usefull (coloured bullets, symbols, initial at
the end of an article)

--
Ron van den Boogaard
<ron@ronvdb.com>