Re: Proposed ::last-line and ::last-letter selectors

From: Mike Bremford <mike-css@bfo.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 10:42:01 +0100
To: www-style@w3.org

The CSS3-text proposal adds the "text-align-last" attribute to
justify the last line of text in a paragraph. This is useful if your
text is being split into columns and you don't want the last line
left-aligned - which, regardless of what you want, is the normal
practice as Boris and others have said. See http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-
text/#text-align-last

Except for this case, I can't think of any reason why the last line
of a paragraph would ever be handled differently simply because it's
the last line, and therefore no reason why this rule would ever be used.

Cheers... Mike