Re: Proposed ::last-line and ::last-letter selectors

Andrés wrote:
> justify is justify, not left. I want all lines justified, *all*, which I
> select.

But this is not a useful behavior.  I suggest looking at a newspaper or book
sometime -- that's how "justify" should behave.

Speaking of which, perhaps the CSS2.1 spec should explicitly say something to
this effect.  It seems to assume people understand what is meant by "justify",
and we now have evidence that this is not the case.

-Boris