Re: Proposed ::last-line and ::last-letter selectors

From: Emrah BASKAYA <emrahbaskaya@hesido.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 02:55:31 +0300
To: Andrés <adelfino@gmail.com>
Cc: "www-style.w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>

On Tue, 15 Aug 2006 02:49:46 +0300, Andrés <adelfino@gmail.com> wrote:

> justify is justify, not left. I want all lines justified, *all*, which I
> select.

I have never seen e.g. 2-3 words in the last line being justified. Because
there is no justifiable(!) reason to do so, and it is very much unreadable.

However, for the really pragmatic, there could be a "max-justify-gap"
property, which, if exceeded, will cause the line to be aligned left (or
right, depending on direction).

--
Emrah BASKAYA
www.hesido.com