Re: Malayalam bulleting list

Jose wrote:
> We prepared a description of  Bulleting using Malayalam
> consonants.Please go through the document and give us your valuable
> suggestions.We are working on other south Indain languages
> (Tamil,Kannada,Telugu) and will submit the corresponding documents
> after your valuable suggestions.

Could you please reformat it and send it as a *plain text* e-mail, so
that it is actually legible.  Alternatively, publish it as a web page
and link to it.

This is what it looks like for the numerous subscribers that turn
off/don't support HTML e-mails in their mail clients:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2006Apr/0120

Thank you.

--
Lachlan Hunt