css3-layout templates

From: Ignacio Javier <ijavier@efenet.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 13:10:04 +0200
To: <www-style@w3.org>

I love templates implemented and would like to see them in a CSS 2.1 rev, or
2.2 if possible:

It's like an "the *ascii art is back* massive intrussion in the code", or a
"long live to formats". But genial. I love specially that it touches the
nerve of "java gridbaggies and other alones on the dark", gives them a kick,
and sits at the "be simple, stupid" chair. Fantastic. I just want to suggest
that it could be adapted to intersect the CSS background concept. In that
stack level. Just that.

background: url("somecsswithbelow");
background-repeat: repeat;

*file*"somecsswithtbelow":

somecontainer { display: "ab"
                                      "cd";
                          position: absolute;
                        }
dot.onedot { position: a; width: 2px; background-color: yellow }
dot.onedot { position: b; width: 2px; background-color: orange }
dot.onedot { position: c; width: 2px; background-color: orange }
dot.onedot { position: d; width: 2px; background-color: yellow }