[CSS2][css3-text] Text-Shadow: computed value

From: Christian Biesinger <cbiesinger@web.de>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 23:22:28 +0200
To: www-style@w3.org
Hi,
got a question about CSS3's text-shadow computed values. The spec says:

  Computed value: 	specified values (except for initial and inherit)

However, there are two different ways allowed for specifying the text
shadow. Does this mean that I need to store which order was used in
order to produce the identical result again? Or can I pick either
serialization? (for the DOM getComputedStyle method)

-biesi