CSS vs tables for layout

From: Joseph McBride <Joseph.McBride@utsa.edu>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 10:36:23 -0500
To: <www-style@w3.org>

Hi all,
As part of a capstone experience for my degree, I was planning on doing
some formal research on the tables vs. CSS for layout debate.  Does
anyone have any suggested reading on this topic?  I'm hoping for
materials (books, papers, journals) that have formally addressed the
topic especially as it relates to implementation costs, CMS, long term
effects, business case, etc.

Thanks!
Joe

Joseph McBride
Webmaster, The University of Texas at San Antonio
Joseph.McBride@utsa.edu
(210) 458-4524