Re: block-based parsing?

From: Jan Brasna <discuss@alphanumeric.cz>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 18:20:59 +0200
To: www-style@w3.org

> I realize I've suggested something that's well... huge, but could this
> help?

I hope it will. Eg. Molly Holzschlag is supervising the process of
standards implementation to IE7 so I think the result of this could be
similar to the result achieved in cooperation on MM DW.

> here are (or used to be?) representatives from Microsoft as well.

They used to be, and AFAIK recently some returned back there.

--
Jan Brasna aka JohnyB :: www.alphanumeric.cz | www.janbrasna.com