BTW: Re: Styling by attribute-based association?

From: Andrew Fedoniouk <news@terrainformatica.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 12:49:34 -0700
To: "Matthew Raymond" <mattraymond@earthlink.net>, "W3C CSS" <www-style@w3.org>

By the way:

There is no label element in XHTML 2.0,

To be precise there is <label> but its meaning is different:
"The label element is used to define a label for a list. The contents of the
label element represent the title of a list (or sublist)."

Source:
http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-xhtml2-20050527/mod-list.html#edef_list_label

Andrew Fedoniouk.
http://terrainformatica.com