Some thoughts about core limitation of XHTML and CSS and the normalised Web of today

From: David Latapie <david@goddess-gate.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 17:30:27 +0200
To: www-style@w3.org

Good day,

French-speaking persons might be interested in this long (around 30
pages) text about core limitations of CSS and XHTML. The author is
biased against standards (and particularly W3C), but much less than
he used to be. I think it deserves a reading.

Please tell me if it is better *not to post* this kind of links. Thanks

<http://blog.empyree.org/?2005/10/15/382-propositions-de-rgles-css>
--
</david_latapie>
blog.empyree.org