Re: Overflowed elements and some browsers

overflow:scroll simply means "always show a scrolling mechanism."  If
you can't scroll, though, then the scrollers will be disabled (the
look is up to the user agent).

Anyway, Safari supports overflow just fine.  In fact the RSS reader
view of Safari uses overflow. :)

If you have specific examples of where overflow malfunctions in
Safari, file a bug at http://bugzilla.opendarwin.org/

dave
(hyatt@apple.com)