Re: Overflowed elements and some browsers

Sure looks like that is correct.
I have the latest version of Safari and the latest version of Firefox.
setup an overflow: scroll;   and found that firefox had scrollbars
where Safari gave room for the scrollbars, but there were none.

Dave
davidg@v7s.com    www.screwlewse.com