RE: [CSS3] Where has 'text-underline-*' gone?

Could we please get some information about when the removed sections will be
returned to the CSS3 Text module and a new Working Draft published.

I believe there is agreement that removing these was not a good idea.  I'd
like to see them back as soon as possible.

Thanks,
RI

Richard Ishida
W3C