Re: Simple template-based editing

From: Dimitri Glazkov <dimitri.glazkov@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 13:20:51 -0500
To: Andrew Fedoniouk <news@terrainformatica.com>
Cc: Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>, W3C CSS <www-style@w3.org>

On 10/3/05, Andrew Fedoniouk <news@terrainformatica.com> wrote:

> [...]

Hmm... Maybe I didn't say it right, but what I meant is that "select"
communicates to the UA what are expected input choices are for a given
POST or GET query parameter. That's not something ordinary lists can
do.

Is this what you mean by input behavior? I would think that term
should refer to how the actual UI element works in the browser.

:DG<