Re: Simple template-based editing

From: Dimitri Glazkov <dimitri.glazkov@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 08:10:19 -0500
To: Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>
Cc: Matthew Raymond <mattraymond@earthlink.net>, Andrew Fedoniouk <news@terrainformatica.com>, W3C CSS <www-style@w3.org>

On 10/3/05, Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com> wrote:
> <skip>
>
> A list is a list is a list...
>
> </Daniel>

There is not question they are both lists. However, the <select> list
has inherent input semantics that are not present in a <ul>|<ol>.

IMHO, Andrew has an interesting thought (don't have an opinion about
it yet) on freely roaming options for a select element, but I agree
with Matthew on data structure/protocol semantics leaking out of HTML
into CSS. And I don't think I like that part.

:DG<