Re: [CSS21] Paged Media: page box initial size

On Thursday 29 September 2005 17:18, Christian Roth wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I seem to have lost the place where it is defined how to establish
> the size of the page box (<http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS21/page.html>). I
> think this used to be done with the 'size' property in CSS2, but this
> is no longer in CSS21.

The 'size' property is not defined in level 2 anymore, but in the Paged
Media module: http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-page/#page-size-prop

That module is a Candidate Recommendation, so 'size' is still a valid
CSS property.

Which "module" or "level" we put a feature in is a function of the
availability of resources and convenience of editing, but it has no
influence on the status of those features. (On the other hand, Profiles
do distinguish among features; e.g., 'size' is required for Print, but
optional for Mobile.)

Bert