Re: Simple template-based editing

From: Dimitri Glazkov <dimitri.glazkov@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2005 18:37:03 -0500
To: Andrew Fedoniouk <news@terrainformatica.com>
Cc: Robert Koberg <rob@koberg.com>, www-style@w3.org

On 10/1/05, Andrew Fedoniouk <news@terrainformatica.com> wrote:

> [...]

Hear, hear. I've raised the same point at the WhatWg list -- in the
contentEditable method, some of the semantics are just plain missing
from the markup -- there is nothing that indicates how the data is
supposed to end up back on the server.

It's like an old Russian joke about posting grenade instructions in a
journal: "1. Remove safety clip. 2. Pull safety pin. To be continued
in the next issue."

:DG<