Re: ::can-have-focus pseudo-class?

From: David Latapie <david@empyree.org>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 16:01:12 +0100
Cc: www-style@w3.org
To: Martijn <martijn.martijn@gmail.com>

Le 1 nov. 05 à 13:09, Martijn a écrit :

> I was just wondering, would a :can-have-focus (or something in that
> line) pseudo-class be useful in order to be able to style all elements
> that can receive focus?

I do not know whether of not it will happen or is useful (I guess so,
if not, you would not ask for it) but I'd suggest something broader:

::can-have:focus (notice the third colon)

So you may have ::can-have:hover too, as well as any other possible
behavioural thing

--
</david_latapie>
blog.empyree.org