Re: Property "rotate"

Hi OA!  Good to hear from you again!

Good thing is... 3D browsing won't REPLACE 2D browsing.  It'll just be
another option to 2D.  I think there was already one 3D browser
attempt... called "the brain" or something like that.  Data drilling in
visual reports... for example,  is far more productive in 3D
environments than in 2D, by the way.  And it can be far more fun,
allowing more data inspection time and less long term stress.  Data
islands and namespaces can actually "look" like islands and "airspace"
or "ground area".  Blasting your F-29 across farmfield after farmfield
of bookmarks... is much more enjoyable than boring old clicking.  One
must be careful of judging usability and functionality... in a 3D
browser world that hasn't even opened its doors to public ideas yet...
or ANY ideas for that matter.  You thought XML had 'views' now?  Hell,
we're not even warmed up yet. :)

Wing