Re: [selectors] Tree selectors

From: Anne van Kesteren <fora@annevankesteren.nl>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 13:47:01 +0100
To: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>
CC: BachusII <BachusII@planet.nl>, W3C CSS List <www-style@w3.org>

Ian Hickson wrote:
> However, elements other than section elements (i.e., in this case, other
> determining the levels.

I haven't really thought long about this, but I think this would require
knowledge of the markup language either from the UA or from the
stylesheet author. (You need to exclude certain elements etc.)

(Maybe some close-to-CSS language that defines certain semantics (like
links, etc.) would be helpful.)

--
  Anne van Kesteren
  <http://annevankesteren.nl/>