Re: FYI: CSS3 modules dependencies graph

Le jeudi 17 mars 2005 à 16:45 +0100, Bert Bos a écrit :
> Can your tool output just the topological sort of the dependencies

I'm sorry, I don't understand what this means.

>  (or
> arrange the graph so that all arrows point in roughly the same
> direction)?

The tool used to build the graph is "dot", which has many more options
than I know; if you want to investigate this, the input file for the
said tool is on the Web at:
http://www.w3.org/2005/03/css-dep/css3deps.dot

(it was generated from the RDF validator output based on
http://www.w3.org/2005/03/css-dep/css3deps.rdf and then hand massaged to
make the image a bit nicer - but I'm sure someone knowing dot
syntax/capabilities could get better results)

Dom
W3C/ERCIM
mailto:dom@w3.org