Re: Image-dislay status media query for reducing reflows -was Re: FAQ about reasons behind CSS

Emrah BASKAYA schreef:
> Tho, styling alt tags would be so nice.

I recall there was a thread about this styling of replaced elements for
which the load failed not too long ago...?

> Now, my question is, is the content declared in alt is considered a
> child  of the image? I think not, but if it was, we could style img *,
> alt would  be included automatically.

If you do img font-size: 100px;, it applies to the alt text in
Mozilla... Image sizes are also ignored.

~Grauw