RE: Fwd: [CSS21] properties for table-column (In HTML: COL) & table-column-group (In HTML: COLGROUP) items.

Sure, but the nth-child IS the column.  It's not stated as such, but that
IS what it is in this case.

I've always felt that Tables should have been organized by columns and not
rows to begin with, but it's much too late for that.  And we can't really
organize by both.  The standard it rows, and it's what we've got.  The
truth is that the nth-child should style the columns of those rows.  And
this is thinking columnerly (is that a word?).

Kris

="http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-CSS21-20050613/tables.html#q4">17.3