Re: Fwd: [CSS21] properties for table-column (In HTML: COL) & table-column-group (In HTML: COLGROUP) items.

Shouldn't the solution closely match the congnitive map that people
use in their head? They don't style nth-child's, they style columns.
This kind of thing is why a lot of people have trouble initially with
CSS and even non-intially.

Orion Adrian