Re: Proposal: %% units

Andrew Fedoniouk wrote:

>Sure.
>
>PS: People here are pretty busy, try to reduce entropy in answers.

Whatever dude. Be offensive if you wish. >_< That won’t help your
proposal getting accepted.

I repeat, your definition of ‘allotting space to units other than %%
first’ is grossly underspecified, and this *will not work* with
inline-block (and thus not work at all because *that’s the only flow
model that it works for*), unless you give some good specification of
how it should behave in such an inline context, with the cases I
mentioned taken into consideration.

For this to ever make it into CSS, I’d say it needs to be a whole lot
better defined, with the (I think fundamental) flaws that I mentioned
resolved.

What about making a response which doesn’t avoid all the key issues I
raise for once. And what about not being demeaning in the responses
*that* you make.

~Grauw