Re: CSS property name incompatibilities

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 16:17:00 -0500
To: www-style@w3.org
/ Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> was heard to say:
| Apologies for not noticing this problem sooner.

And apologies for getting distracted by the CSS3 reorganization of the
specifications. I failed to notice that the CSS3 Paged Media draft is
reflected in section 13.3 of the more monolithic CSS2 specification.

I see that I was mistaken and withdraw the comment.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Everything should be made as simple as