Re: height property and character encodings

Hey Chuck,
look what I tried and found working for vertical heights.

--------

     Main Div
         Nested div

---------

It doesn't work with MSIE, though (at least) works fine with Mozilla FireFox. The key is "display:table-cell" declaration n then it's the regular
"verticl-align" settings that u set.... ;-)

Regards

~FurSid
Web Engineer
b.i.t.s. [Associates of JWT Asiatic]
cell: [ 0320-4051131 ]
gMail: fursid@gmail.com

--
"I do not think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was
yesterday."

(Abraham Lincoln)

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
This email may be confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for
the intended recipient only.Unauthorised access, disclosure, copying,
distribution, or reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited and
may be a criminal offence. Please delete if obtained in error and email
confirmation to the sender.