Re: The Conflicting Notions of Ease of Use and Need for Authoring Tools

From: Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2005 09:12:27 +0100
To: Henri Sivonen <hsivonen@iki.fi>
Cc: www-style@w3.org, Orion Adrian <orion.adrian@gmail.com>

Henri Sivonen wrote:

> (Yes, I realize that I am not the target customer of Linspire.)

Henri, you're not even the target customer for most editors on the
market... Your knowledge of both markup and style goes far beyond the
knowledge of experienced web authors.
The editor you are looking for is like an orphan disease; so few people
in the world have it labs don't/can't invest in r&d for that.

</Daniel>