Re: Supporting propriety "Extensions"

And what would be the path from the current prefix mechanism
to those recommendations? In the current state of the specification
there isn't any. If this doesn't change and if demand for prefixes
increases some sort of registration procedure will be required. So
why not create the path now?

The demand for prefixes will increase as soon as new browser vendors
or new CSS applications appear, because they will want to differentiate
themselves. Nobody seems to stick to the specification anyway. New ideas
are tried out and implemented constantly.

--
Werner Donné  --  Re BVBA
Engelbeekstraat 8