Re: XHTML as XML

From: Ryan Cannon <ryan@ryancannon.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 09:19:38 -0500
To: www-style@w3.org

>> I think the real problem is that the default stylesheet for the
>> Mozilla-based browsers includes unnecessary whitespace--which you can
>> easily work around.
>

> ?

When first converting my stylesheets to work or application/xhtml+xml,
the first thing I noticed was a white band around the page--it seems
Mozilla has a default margin on the body element (which I see as odd,
even in text/html: if body==viewport, a margin would be worthless; you
would theoretically need to use padding).

--

Ryan Cannon
Instructional Technology